Leadership Giving to The NCH Fund
We gratefully acknowledge the impact of our leadership donors who give $1,000 or more annually. They set the standard for philanthropy at NCH by providing flexible, essential funds to support care for the entire Nantucket community.
In recognition of their generosity, leadership donors are invited to an annual brunch celebrating their impact and to other special events. Donors are recognized in the annual Report to Donors.
Leadership Giving Recognition Levels
- $1,000 Member
- $2,500 Patron
- $5,000 Benefactor
- $10,000 President’s Circle
- $25,000 Second Century Circle
- $50,000 Chairman’s Circle
- $100,000 Founder’s Circle
Leadership gifts, like all gifts to The NCH Fund, support:
- Community health and wellness
- Patient- and family-centered care
- Our Nantucket Cottage Hospital team
If the annual fund is the financial lifeline for the hospital, our leadership donors to The NCH Fund are the heroes throwing the line. We are deeply grateful for these annual gifts.