Thank you to everyone who attended our 5th annual Women+Wellness!
- Natalie Jacobson, Host
- John Winkelman, MD, PhD: Chief, Sleep Disorders Clinical Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Janet Wozniak, MD: Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jameson Heise, PT, DPT: Physical Therapist and Director, Nantucket Cottage Hospital Sports Medicine
- Hilary Busick PT, DPT: Physical Therapist, Nantucket Cottage Hospital Sports Medicine
- Jane Condon, Special Guest
History of Women+Wellness: Our annual Women+Wellness event was founded in 2017 by three dedicated Nantucket Cottage Hospital volunteers, Meryl Bralower, Melanie Sabelhaus and Jeanine Borthwick. Their goal was to lead an effort to empower women on Nantucket — both residents and visitors — to take charge of and advocate for their own healthcare. As women make 80% of the healthcare decisions in this country for themselves and their family members, W+W is an education-focused program to help women make the best decisions they can. A secondary goal is to educate the community about the resources available at Nantucket Cottage Hospital and its affiliation with the Mass General Brigham healthcare system.