Monday, July 18, 2022 | 4:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Dreamland Theater
Join us for Nantucket Cottage Hospital’s Women+Wellness event on Monday, July 18th at the Dreamland Theater. Come listen to a panel of medical experts from Massachusetts General Hospital and Nantucket Cottage Hospital moderated by Natalie Jacobson, former WCVB news anchor. The panelists will focus on a variety of topics relevant to post-pandemic life, including tips for a good night’s sleep, anxiety in children, and posture and alignment in the Zoom era. Following the program, a cocktail reception will be held upstairs at the Dreamland’s Harborview Room.
- John Winkelman, MD, PhD: Chief of the Sleep Disorders Clinical Research in the Department of Psychiatry at MGH
- Janet Wozniak, MD: Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and at MGH
- Jameson Heise, PT, DPT: Physical Therapist and Director, Nantucket Cottage Hospital Sports Medicine
- Hilary Busick PT, DPT: Physical Therapist, Nantucket Cottage Hospital Sports Medicine
- Co-Chairs: Cathy Bortz, Caron Dockerty
- Honorary Chair: Meryl Bralower
Tickets on Sale Now!
Join us for the lecture series, followed by light refreshments and beverages in the Harborview Room and Terrace.
- $75: General Admission: Admission for 1 attendee
- $250: Mindful Sponsor: Admission for 1 attendee; name/logo recognition
- $1,000: Care Sponsor: Admission for 2 attendees; name/logo recognition
- $2,500: Soul Sponsor: Admission for 4 attendees and preferred seating; name/logo recognition
- $5,000:Heart Sponsor: Admission for 6 attendees and preferred seating; name/logo recognition
- $75: Pay it Forward Ticket: Sponsor an attendee to attend the event for free with an Angel ticket
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors!
- Heart Sponsors: Jeanine M. Borthwick | Cathy Bortz | Meryl L. Bralower
- Soul Sponsors: Carole P. Beller | Kay L. Bernon | Amanda Dearborn | Caron Dockerty
- Care Sponsors: Deborah Lewis | Hackett Family | Joan L. Hill | Carol Nast | Marie J. Palandjian | Maria Roach | Nancy Vittorini | Leslie Wytrzes
- Mindful Sponsors: Michelle Atchinson | Cards For Good | Jane Condon | Mary L. Ferguson | Kim W. Hartman | Carol Kellman
History of Women+Wellness: Our annual Women+Wellness event was founded in 2017 by three dedicated Nantucket Cottage Hospital volunteers, Meryl Bralower, Melanie Sabelhaus and Jeanine Borthwick. Their goal was to lead an effort to empower women on Nantucket — both residents and visitors — to take charge of and advocate for their own healthcare. As women make 80% of the healthcare decisions in this country for themselves and their family members, W+W is an education-focused program to help women make the best decisions they can. A secondary goal is to educate the community about the resources available at Nantucket Cottage Hospital and its affiliation with the Mass General Brigham healthcare system.