For questions or more information about the Nantucket Golf Weekend, please call the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Foundation at (508) 825-8250.
New Dates for 2020:
Monday, September 14, 2020
All events at Sankaty Head Golf Club
- The Legends Tour Shoot Out (open to spectators)
- Barbecue Luncheon for Participants of the ProAm and Swing
- The Swing Tees Off at 1:00 p.m.
- Cocktail Party for Participants of the ProAm, Swing and Legends. Prizes for Swing Participants Awarded.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
All events at Miacomet Golf Course
- Breakfast and ‘Meet Your Legend’ for Participants of the ProAm at 7:30 a.m.
- The Legends ProAm Tees Off at 9:00 a.m.
- The Legends Barbecue Luncheon for Participants of the ProAm. Prizes for ProAm Participants Awarded.
SIGN UP ONLINE – COMING SOON
- Pro Am Team of Four | $8,000
Includes a foursome to play with a LPGA Legend, 4 tournament gift bags, 4 tickets to VIP dinner and BBQ, carts, greens fees, meals and beverages for golfers.
- Pro Am Individual Golfer | $2,000
Includes playing with a LPGA Legend, tournament gift bag, ticket to VIP dinner and BBQ, cart, greens fees, meals and beverages.
- Swing Team of Four | $1,400
Includes a foursome in The Swing golf tournament, a barbecue luncheon followed by an afternoon round of golf. An evening reception with an awards ceremony, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and a door prize give-away follows the tournament.
- Swing Individual Golfer | $350
Includes one spot in The Swing golf tournament, a barbecue luncheon followed by an afternoon round of golf. An evening reception with an awards ceremony, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and a door prize give-away follows the tournament.
Nantucket Cottage Hospital cannot accept Donor Advised Fund gifts for any portion of an event ticket to any of our charitable events, such as the Nantucket Golf Weekend, according to restrictions imposed by federal law (the Pension Protection Act of 2006), Donor Advised Fund (DAF) requirements and the Partners HealthCare Gifts Acceptance Policy. If these restrictions are violated, penalties may be levied against DAF donors, advisors, related parties, and/or fund managers. The Office of the General Counsel recommends that all development operations comply with all federal, state and local laws and mandates so that no affiliate knowingly receives and accepts any charitable donation that would place the affiliate, the donor, donor advisors, and/or related parties in a position of non-compliance with the law.