Save the Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kids $10 (5-12 year olds)
Children under 5 are free
Attending the Boston Pops on Nantucket in General Admission is a beloved island tradition for many families and visitors. Pack your blanket, chairs and a picnic to enjoy world-class entertainment on the beach. General Admission tickets will go on sale in Spring.
- Gates open at 4:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7:00 p.m. Lining up on Hulbert Avenue and Charles Street will be allowed beginning at 3 p.m. In the interest of safety, early arrival will not be permitted at the event.
- All tickets must be scanned by security staff at the entrance gate. You may show your confirmation code on your smartphone or by printing your confirmation email that shows your code.
- All ticket levels are non-refundable and there is no rain date for this event.
- Food and drinks are not available for purchase at the event – please bring your own.
- Security staff will perform contactless bag checks at the entrance gate. The following items are prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Beach umbrellas including canopies and shade structures
- Bicycles inside the concert (free bike parking is available near entrance at Bathing Beach Road)
- Cordoning off your chairs with tape/rope
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocketknives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Tarps larger than 8×8 feet
- Pets (except service animals)
- Any other items deemed as a possible threat to the safety of other guests
General admission tickets are not tax-deductible. 100% of proceeds benefit Nantucket Cottage Hospital, a nonprofit community hospital.
By entering this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded for the purposes of creating marketing materials and for posting such photos, film and/or recordings on web and social media platforms.
For questions, please call the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Foundation at (508) 825-8250.