Our Safe Care Commitment
We SCREEN to protect you, your families, and our staff:
- We screen all employees daily for symptoms. Anyone with symptoms of a possible respiratory illness is not allowed to work until they are better.
- We screen visitors to our hospital and physicians’ offices for symptoms. Any visitor with symptoms is restricted from entering our hospitals or physicians’ offices.
- We test and screen patients for COVID-19.
- Admitted patients to our hospital are tested for COVID-19 prior to admission and then screened for symptoms each day of their hospital stay.
- Patients visiting our hospital campus and physicians’ offices for clinic appointments are screened for symptoms prior to their visit and again upon arrival. If symptomatic, patients are cared for via virtual visits or in designated areas where we use personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We CLEAN our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same:
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning of all high touch areas throughout our institutions.
- We require frequent hand-cleaning and have added hand sanitizer stations so patients and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently.
We PROTECT everyone in our environment:
- We require all people — employees, patients, and visitors — at our facility to wear a mask.
- We have rearranged spaces to accommodate physical distancing and prevent transmission of infections, and in some high-use areas, installed plexiglass barriers.
- We limit visitors coming into our hospital and physicians’ offices.