How to Make an Appointment
In the case of a medical emergency, please call 911 or visit our Emergency Department at 57 Prospect Street, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Option 1: Call 508-825-1000 to reach the Nantucket Cottage Medical Group to schedule a primary care or specialty care appointment. We also offer same-day and next-day medical appointments for everyday ailments and non-life-threatening conditions on a first-come, first-served basis.
Option 2: Virtual visits are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via tablet, smartphone, or computer for everyday ailments and non-life-threatening conditions. Download the Partners HealthCare On Demand mobile application or visit https://ondemand.partners.org/
Option 3: Use the virtual Patient Gateway on your computer or mobile device to request an appointment, communicate with your doctor’s office, check lab and imaging results, view, update and renew medications, receive a summary of your visit and pay your doctor’s bill online. Enroll in the Patient Gateway by visiting www.patientgateway.org or at your next doctor visit. Once you are enrolled, download the Patient Gateway App for iPhone or Android.
- For COVID-19 testing information, please click here.
- For COVID-19 vaccine information, please click here.
The following physicians require a direct phone call to their office to request an appointment:
- Dr. Timothy Lepore – 508-228-4846
- Dr. Leif Norenberg and Briarpatch Pediatrics – 774-333-3933
- Dr. Abrar Qureshi and Nantucket Dermatology – 781-398-2225
- Dr. Joseph Garasic, Cardiologist – 617-726-0712
- Dr. Evangelos Geraniotis, Urologist – 508-771-9550