Nantucket Cottage Hospital offers a robust benefit package to employees who hold regular full-or part-time positions with scheduled hours of 20 hours or more per week.
The following benefit programs are available to eligible hospital employees:
- Health Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Home/Auto Insurance Discount
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Matching 403b Retirement Plan
- Airline/Boat Discount Tickets
- Generous paid time off accrual
Separate booklets describing the various benefit plans summarized only briefly in this section are available from the Human Resources Department. The actual provisions of each formal plan, policy or union contract govern in determining eligibility for benefits, benefit levels and all other matters.
NCH also offers employment opportunities for:
- Part-Time: Scheduled to work less than twenty (20) hours per week.
- Per Diem: Work on-call, as needed.
- Temporary: Regularly scheduled to work for a specified period of time, generally not to exceed nine (9) months, or as otherwise provided in any applicable Union Contract.
Positions in these categories are not eligible to participate in the hospital’s benefit plans and benefit accrual programs.