Community Health Initiative Forum
Join us on September 20th, 2016
- Share your top community health issues for Nantucket
- Hear perspective from community leaders representing key sectors of the island
- Understand the key themes and findings of Nantucket Cottage Hospital’s Community Health Needs Assessment completed in 2015
- Share questions and ideas for participation as we move into the community health improvement planning phase (CHIP).
Nantucket Cottage Hospital invites you to participate in a community health initiative forum to be held on September 20th. There will be two sessions at the Nantucket High School Auditorium: the first runs from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and the second session runs from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. We invite all members of the island community to be an active participant in these discussions about how to make Nantucket a healthier place to live. These forums will help us to develop our Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) with a cross section of community members and we would love to hear your voice.
The Community Health Improvement Plan will help guide the investment of more than $4 million in funding for new health initiatives on the island over the next five years in conjunction with the construction of the new Nantucket Cottage Hospital.
When: September 20th, 2015
- First session 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Second Session 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Nantucket High School Auditorium, 10 Surfside Road
Why: To help build a health island community together
Who: All members of the island community are invited