Every volunteer represents the true spirit of the Nantucket community
Nantucket Cottage Hospital simply wouldn’t be able to provide such great care without our amazing, tireless volunteers. Of course, volunteers anywhere give selflessly to the cause. But because we’re on an island, ours feel their responsibility, and the impact of their commitment, even more. They also know that by helping their hospital they’re supporting their own health care, too.
The annual Boston Pops on Nantucket concert depends on hundreds of volunteers who give their time, energy and skills simply for the chance to help make a difference.
- Become a Boston Pops Concert Volunteer. Make this magical event even more meaningful by joining our volunteer squad. You’ll feel great about helping us out, meet an amazing group of fellow-volunteers and get to attend the concert for free
Here are some other volunteer opportunities:
Volunteer for other events:
- Native Reunion: Every February we host a special reunion for children five-years-old and under who were born at Nantucket Cottage Hospital.
- Health Fair: Our annual health fair fosters wellness by providing complimentary screenings that include dermatology, prostate, glaucoma, blood sugar and high-blood pressure tests. Featured speakers also educate attendees on important and timely health topics.
- The Swing for Nantucket Cottage Hospital Golf Tournament. Held every year at Sankaty Head Golf Club.
- Friends of Nantucket Cottage Hospital. Activities for Summer 2015 are in the planning stages.
No matter what your skills or experience, we welcome your energy, time and compassion. Volunteering at Nantucket Cottage Hospital is a great and meaningful way to become part of our extended family.