Women + Wellness
Empowering Effective Healthcare Decisions
Monday, July 24, 2017
4:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Great Harbor Yacht Club, Nantucket
Did you know that 80% of all healthcare decisions are made by women? Please save the date for an exciting new event exclusively dedicated to women’s health, presented by Nantucket Cottage Hospital and featuring clinicians from Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Jan Leslie Shifren, MD, Director, Mass General Hospital Midlife Women’s Health Center | “Optimizing Intimacy: All You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask” – Download Dr. Shifren’s Presentation
- Malissa Wood, MD, Co-Director, Mass General Hospital Corrigan Women’s Heart Health Program | “Women’s Heart Health and How to Get It”
- John Denninger, MD, PhD, Director of Research, Mass General Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine | “The Resilient Woman … Through Mindfulness and Meditation” – Download Dr. Denninger’s Presentation
Event Chairs: Jeanine Borthwick, Meryl Bralower, Melanie Sabelhaus
Host Committee: Carrie Abramson, Margaretta Andrews, Lisa Botticelli, Dana Boyce, Sara Boyce, Leslie Bresette, Trish Bridier, Krissy Campbell, Jane Condon, Louise Connell, Holly Finigan, Angel Frazier, Cheryl Fudge, Page Gosnell, Pat Griffin, Maureen Hackett, Maryann Haigley, Candy Heydt, Amy Israelian, Brenda Johnson, Jill Karp, Marty Kelly, Julie Killian, Rebecca Lambert Bent, Sondra Levenson, Tracey Marshall, Lauren Marttila, Susan McCarthy, Elizabeth Milias, Melissa Murphy, Elisabeth Percelay, Elisabeth Petkevich, Eileen Pollack, Lulu Powers, Sarah Powers, Nancy Vittorini, Stacey Williams
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Diamond Sponsors: Jeanine Borthwick, Lisa Botticelli, Meryl Bralower, Page Gosnell, Melanie Sabelhaus
- Ruby Sponsors: Jane Condon, Julie Killian, Sondra Levenson, Patricia Ribakoff, Trudy Slater, Mary Taaffe
- Pearl Sponsors: Carole Beller, Dr. David Elmer, Kristen Klabin, Deborah Lewis, Susie Lister Locke, Elisabeth Petkevich, Joyce Robinson, Robert Rubin, Laura Webb, Zero Main on Centre
Option 4 Pay it Forward: $75
Sponsor an attendee so that someone can attend the event who may not be able to afford it otherwise
Click here to email us if you're interested in being the recipient of a sponsored ticket.