Upcoming Health Fair: Date To Be Determined in Spring 2019
Every year, Nantucket Cottage Hospital invites the island community to be proactive about their health by visiting our Health Fair. As always, our Health Fair is sponsored by the Peter M. Sacerdote Family and will offer an array of healthcare services, including screenings, informational sessions, demonstrations and educational materials. Throughout the morning, hospital staff, island wellness leaders and experts from Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare make themselves available to meet with attendees.
The Health Fair is free of charge and all screenings and demonstrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Get A Free Flu Shot – Must be 18+
- Sign Up for a Free Mammogram – for uninsured women over 40
- Dermatology Screenings with Dr. Abrar Qureshi
- Dental Screenings with Dr. Daniel Moynihan
- Running Evaluations with Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy Associates
- Eye Screenings with Dr. Jessica Gage
- Lecture – ‘The Role of Supplements in your Diet’ hosted by Raymond Rocco Monto, MD and presented by the Women and Wellness Committee
- Plus much more! Including educational information and demonstrations from our hospital staff and community partners!
FERIA DE SALUD: Sabado, 21 de Octubre | 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. | Nantucket Yacht Club, 1 South Beach Street | El evento es gratis. Exámenes y consultas son disponibles por orden de llegada. Los traductores estarán disponibles en la Feria de la Salud.