Saturday, October 29, 2016 | 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Nantucket Yacht Club, 1 South Beach Street
Every year, Nantucket Cottage Hospital invites the island community to be proactive about their health by visiting our Health Fair. Join us on Saturday, October 29th from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. New this year, the Health Fair will take place at the Nantucket Yacht Club (1 South Beach Street) to allow us greater flexibility to accommodate more participants and providers. As always, our Health Fair is sponsored by the Peter M. Sacerdote Family and will offer an array of healthcare services, including screenings, informational sessions, demonstrations and educational materials. Throughout the morning, hospital staff, island wellness leaders and experts from Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare make themselves available to meet with attendees.
- Get Your Flu Shot | $20 cash or check, Age: 18+
- Sign Up for a Free Mammogram | for uninsured women over 40
- Dermatology Screenings | with Dr. Abrar Qureshi
- Dental Screenings | with Drs. Jaime & Matt Roberts
- Running Evaluation | with Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy Associates
- Eye Screenings | with ACK Eye
- Plus much more, including educational information and demonstrations from our hospital staff and community partners!
The Health Fair is free of charge and all screenings and demonstrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
FERIA DE SALUD: Sabado, 29 de Octubre | 8:00 – 11:30 am | Nantucket Yacht Club, 1 South Beach Street | El evento es gratis. Exámenes y consultas son disponibles por orden de llegada. Los traductores estarán disponibles en la Feria de la Salud.