For questions or more information about the 2018 Nantucket Golf Weekend, please call the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Foundation at (508) 825-8250.
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 at Miacomet Golf Club
- 3:00 p.m. – The Legends Tour Shootout – Open to all spectators
- 5:30 p.m. – VIP Reception and Dinner – Open to tournament sponsors, their guests, LPGA Legends and ProAm foursome participants
Sunday September 9th, 2018 at Miacomet Golf Club
- 9:00 a.m. – The Legends ProAm – Open to participants of the ProAm, spectators welcome
- 1:00 p.m. – ProAm Barbecue and Awards – Open to tournament sponsors and their guests, LPGA Legends and ProAm foursome participants
Monday, September 10th, 2018 at Sankaty Head Golf Club
- 11:00 a.m. – Golf Clinics with LPGA Legends – Open to all spectators
- 11:00 a.m. – The Swing Luncheon and Registration – Open to tournament sponsors and their guests, LPGA Legends and participants of The Swing
- 1:00 p.m. – The Swing Tournament Begins – Open to participants of The Swing tournament
- 5:30 p.m. – The Swing Awards and Reception – Open to sponsors and their guests, LPGA Legends and participants in The Swing
- Pro Am Team of Four
$8,000 | SOLD OUT
Includes a foursome to play with a LPGA Legend, 4 tournament gift bags, 4 tickets to VIP dinner and BBQ, carts, greens fees, meals and beverages for golfers.
- Pro Am Individual Golfer
$2,000 | SOLD OUT
Includes playing with a LPGA Legend, tournament gift bag, ticket to VIP dinner and BBQ, cart, greens fees, meals and beverages.
- Swing Team of Four
$1,400 | SOLD OUT
Includes a foursome in The Swing golf tournament, a barbecue luncheon followed by an afternoon round of golf. An evening reception with an awards ceremony, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and a door prize give-away follows the tournament.
- Swing Individual Golfer
$350 | SOLD OUT
Includes one spot in The Swing golf tournament, a barbecue luncheon followed by an afternoon round of golf. An evening reception with an awards ceremony, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and a door prize give-away follows the tournament.
Nantucket Cottage Hospital cannot accept Donor Advised Fund gifts for any portion of an event ticket to any of our charitable events, such as the Nantucket Golf Weekend, according to restrictions imposed by federal law (the Pension Protection Act of 2006), Donor Advised Fund (DAF) requirements and the Partners HealthCare Gifts Acceptance Policy. If these restrictions are violated, penalties may be levied against DAF donors, advisors, related parties, and/or fund managers. The Office of the General Counsel recommends that all development operations comply with all federal, state and local laws and mandates so that no affiliate knowingly receives and accepts any charitable donation that would place the affiliate, the donor, donor advisors, and/or related parties in a position of non-compliance with the law.