Adults $30 / Kids $10
Pack your blanket, beach chairs and a picnic! General admission attracts a mix of families, music lovers, residents and visitors who set up blankets and chairs on the beach to enjoy a casual and fun concert experience.
Buy Tickets at the Pops Shop
- Tickets and merchandise are available at the Pops Shop at 10 Vesper Lane across from the Nantucket Cottage Hospital campus. The Pops Shop is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The following four box office locations sell tickets during their normal business hours; cash and checks only:
- Murray’s Toggery Shop, 52 Main Street
- Aunt Leah’s Fudge, 16 Straight Wharf
- Sandbar Restaurant, 4 Bathing Beach Road
- Hospital Thrift Shop, 17 India Street
You will be required to show your ticket at the gates of the event. No email receipts will be accepted. General admission tickets are not tax deductible. Children under 5 years of age may attend the concert for free. All ticket levels are non-refundable and there is no rain date for this event. 100% of proceeds benefit Nantucket Cottage Hospital, a nonprofit community hospital. For questions, please call the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Foundation at (508) 825-8250.
Remember, no glass on the beach!