When you live on a remote island, you look out for each other. No one feels the weight of this responsibility more than Nantucket Cottage Hospital’s primary care teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, practice managers and staff. They are the orchestra leaders of your health and well-being. They’ll take care of all your routine needs such as annual physicals, vaccines and common health issues. If you need specialized care, they will collaborate with the appropriate on or off-island physician or clinician. Primary care services at Nantucket Cottage Hospital are provided by the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization through the Nantucket Cottage Medical Group, as well as through local primary care physicians.
Whether you are younger or older. Whether you are in fine health or have a chronic issue. Whether you live here year-round or part time, Nantucket Cottage Hospital’s primary care physicians work with you, and each other, to keep you healthy and well.
Meet our Team
- Physical exams, tests and screenings
- Vaccines and travel immunizations
- Common illnesses and issues such as flu and infections
- Management of common conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, allergies
- Diagnostic services
- Geriatric medicine
- Coordination of all your specialized needs including all forms of physical and psychiatric care